Aroma Buddy - Flu
Lavender, Eucalyptus and Frankincense
Frankincense, Lemon and Eucalyptus
- Place 3 drops of each in 10 ml of Carrier Oil e.g. Sweet Almond.
- Please remember to do a patch test first on your wrist.
- Check all of the Essential Oil Warnings before using.
- Don’t forget that your body may get used to the Essential Oils after a time so you would then look to replace them with a different blend for a while.
- You can also use a couple of drops of Essential Oils in an oil burner.
Do not use if you suffer from high blood pressure.
This is a very strong oil so care should be taken when using.
May antidote some homeopathic remedies
To stimulating for people with Epilepsy
May make you feel a bit drowsy if you have low blood pressure.
Do not use this oil during pregnancy. Can be used when giving birth.
Do not use if exposure to direct sunlight is to be undertaken.
May irritate sensitive skin
Low dosage advised
Aroma Buddy For Your Website!
Would you like to have the Aroma Buddy Tool on your website? Fill in your details below and we will contact you.
- Monday - Friday Appointments Only